We have partnered with Sun Basket to provide you with a sustainable, healthy eating
solution. Each week, your meal plan offerings will feature three Sun Basket dinner
recipes; simply follow the link on your dinner card for that day. These Registered
Dietitian-approved recipes will arrive straight to your door as a meal kit, featuring fresh,
pre-measured ingredients including organic produce and nourishing whole foods, with
easy-to-follow recipes—no grocery shopping required.
For the rest of your week, our meal planner and smart grocery list make it easy to create
simple cook-at-home meals and snacks.
NOTE: Sun Basket subscription automatically renews weekly. To manage your
subscription successfully, be sure to either 1) select the recipes you want delivered to
your home each week, 2) opt to skip a week, or 3) forward your box to an alternative
location. Selections, skips, and forwards must be submitted each Wednesday before 12
pm PT / 3 pm ET for the following week’s delivery. You can manage your meal kit
subscription up to three weeks in advance on Sun Basket’s website, or using their
mobile app (ios or android).
- A customizable weekly meal plan created by registered dietitians and culinary experts
- Includes three meals per day plus snacks
- Grocery list for the week
- Tailored to help you meet your health goals
- All meals include recipes
- Easy-to-follow directions for people of all cooking levels
- Access to many more healthy and delicious recipes
Check out the meal planner FREE (no credit card is required for a 3-day trial). After that,
plans start at $9 per month. Meal plan subscription does not include cost of meal kit