Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 red tomatoes, diced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, deseeded, diced
- ½ cup chives, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 limes, juice only
- 1 serrano pepper, minced (optional)
- 4 Avocados
- Boil water in a large pot set to high heat, add cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower and rinse with cold water, let cool.
- Chop cauliflower into small pieces or place in food processor to create rice consistency.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, and let marinate for 30 min.
- Serve with avocado and tostadas.
Nutrition Facts per serving (413)g
Fat Calories: 8.7
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0.2g
Total Carb 18.1g
Dietary Fiber 6g