Yields: 2 servings
1 C oats
2 tbsp almond flour
1 scoop collagen peptides
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 C water
1.5 Tbsp cashew butter
1.5 Tbsp maple syrup
1.5 Tbsp vanilla extract
Chocolate chips for topping
- Blend everything but the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Pour the batter into greased ramekin or 6” cast iron and add the toppings.
- Bake for 20 min at 400°F or 350°F toaster oven.
- Almond flour, just add 3 more Tbsp of of oats to the recipe instead of 2 Tbsp of almond flour. Or you can substitute almond flour for equal amounts with coconut flour.
- Collagen peptides, sub with any other unflavored protein powder of choice.
- If you want to skip the maple syrup, replace the unflavored protein powder with one that is flavored with monk fruit or stevia and add 1.5 Tbsp of water to the mix.