Yields: 5 servings
13.5 oz. light coconut milk, canned
6 oz. organic tomato paste
1 Tbsp minced ginger, fresh
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 Tbsp curry powder
1 Tbsp garam masala
½ tsp salt
2 C green beans, raw
1 whole raw cauliflower, chopped (about 4 cups)
½ medium yellow onion, chopped
1 lb chicken breast, cubed
Optional: ½ C non-fat, plain Greek yogurt, plain
- For the sauce, whisk all the ingredients together.
- Spray the inside of the Instant Pot with cooking spray and place the veggies and the chicken.
- Pour the sauce and coat evenly.
- Close the cooker and set for 10 minutes on high, and let it release pressure naturally for 10 minutes. After that, release all remaining pressure.
- Once done cooking, press “Cancel” to turn off the heat and wait for the vent to decompress naturally.
- Optional: add Greek yogurt (It’s best to let the sauce cool just a little before adding the yogurt) and mix well. Serve with naan or brown rice.
Nutrition Facts per serving (326)g
Fat Calories: 64.2
Total Fat 7.3g
Saturated Fat 5.6g
Total Carb 15.8g
Dietary Fiber 4.4g