Yields: 24 mini muffins
Cook time: 15 minutes
2 cups of instant oatmeal
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
2 large eggs
1 cup plain, non-fat, Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp honey
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
½ C blueberries
¼ C sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 F and grease 24-cup mini muffin tin or use paper liners.
- Whisk all the ingredients together (but the mix-ins) until smooth.
- Fold in the mix-ins until well the entire mix is incorporated.
- Fill each muffin cup about ¾ full and sprinkle additional almonds.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops of the muffins are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cooldown for about 10 minutes and enjoy!
Optional: you can replace blueberries for dried fruit or chocolate chips, just keep in mind this would increase its total caloric and sugar content. You can also replace almonds for walnuts, pepitas or coconut flakes. For a vegan version, replace eggs with flax eggs: 1 Tbsp of ground flax or chia seeds combined with 3 Tbsp of water. Stir and allow the mixture to set for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts per serving (39)g
Total Fat 1.1g
Saturated Fat 0.3g
Total Carb 7.4g
Dietary Fiber 0.7g