According to the Centers for Disease Control, more than 75% of employers’ health care costs and productivity losses are related to employee lifestyle choices. A healthy diet will not only help you control your weight and lower your cholesterol, it can also improve your concentration, alertness, problem-solving skills, and productivity. Numerous studies have indicated that poor worker health is a leading cause of decreased productivity worldwide. According to Brown University, adults who are in better health may also be able to work longer and achieve higher incomes over their lifetimes.
- Introductory presentation
- One-on-one consultation in company premises
- Group classes
- Corporate discounts for gym facilities
- Improvement strategies for healthy break rooms, kitchen and office pantry
- Your program may consist of a series of quarterly initiatives with incentives for employee attendance
Pricing: based on detailed quote from initial discussion, package discounts may be applicable. Contact us today for your customized program.